aquawatt 550 solar
The most beautiful places in the world have no outlet! With aquawatt solar-powered boats and vessels, you can go with pure solar power.
A very important advantage is the absolute independence from a power connection or a gas station such as the motorboat.
Not only the operation in remote areas and nature reserves is thus possible, even on popular lakes berths are rare and for this innovative solar boat satisfies a buoy or it remains moored.
With the 1.600 Watt engine quickly over 6 knots. With the 800 Watt engine with full power 4,7 knots,
by half power 4 knots.
Reach / Travel time
With optimum sunlight can drive six hours continuously at 5.5 knots, goes to 4 knots, this is 10 hours. At night can be driven with 4 knots 4 hours with 5 knotes or comparable 6 hours. Unlimited 2.5 knots - in sunshine 2.
The boat is built very easily and safely made of polyester fiberglass. The 3 - shells design with buoyancy makes the boat unsinkable.
- Lenghts: 5,5 m, beam: 1,84 m, draft: 0,4 m
- Weight: 480 – 550 Kg
- Engine: 800 Watt oder 1.600 Watt submersible motor with electronic infinitely variable control
- Batteries: 24 V 210 Ah AGM
- Solar cell: 400 Wp bzw. 1600 Wh daily yield on an average summer day in Central Europe
- Battery charge: 70 Ah at 24 V at an average Central European summer
- Sustainability: 4 persons
- CE certification for driving range "D"